Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 07 Jul 2002 21:43:15 -0700 (PDT)

I'll meet you there, but I think we should start hiking at 8:00 sharp so we
have plenty of time to get there.

George

Quoting "der.hans" <PLUGd@lufthans.com>:

> Am 07. Jul, 2002 schwätzte george@georgetoft.com so:
>
> > I will need the details on the points we wish to discuss beforehand.
> E-mail
> > would be nice, or meeting outside the ofice at 8:00 would work, too.
> Let me
> > know.
>
> I'm planning to be at Einstein Bagels at 08:00 with my carload.
> They're
> under the rotating restaurant aka Hyatt Regency. That's second street a
> bit
> north of Jefferson.
>
> The reason I was heading there was I plan to be early and wanted
> breakfast,
> but I'm prepared to skip it if traffic is too heavy.
>
> Einstein
>
> http://www.einsteinbros.com/scripts/mqinterconnect.exe?
screen=find&link=map&mw=400&mh=270&closestn=30&closestprox=1&miles=999&streetad
dress=301+W.+Jefferson&city=Phoenix&state=AZ&zip=