Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 7 Jul 2002 12:57:08 -0400 (EDT)

I'm going to compile the list this afternoon.
Is basically the list that I sent after Thursday,
plus the following:

- What is the process for choosing software? Does
it involve an RFP?

- If it does involve an RFP, what is the RFP process?

- How can people who do not use MSIE access government
documents? (the www.maricopa.gov uses linked pdf
documents - for example, to see the budget you view the
table of contents in Acrobat embedded in MSIE, and
click through the table of contents to DL each subsequent
document. Doesn't work on Linux)