Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 17:27:19 -0700 (PDT)

Short response:
This very situation is a replay of what has been going on throughout corporate
history when a company obtains a product from a sole-source vendor.  Sole-
source vendors are always considered a risk to the continuity of an
organization, and this very action is highly discouraged in management classes
(at least the ones I have been through).  It is too bad that this triumph of
integration is now going to cost YOU AND ME $millions per year.

George