Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 05 Jul 2002 10:07:45 -0700 (PDT)

Their opinion may already fixed, however, we have the opportunity to make a
difference.  I can demonstrate using hard numbers that we can convert the
common desktop (at least the ones I used at my last three jobs) to Linux,
including Lotus Notes clients and Outlook clients (the hard part!!!) simply
and with less expense than one year of Microsoft licensing fees.

George