bandersnatch?

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 4 Jul 2002 15:58:47 -0400 (EDT)

I'm here. Bill Lindley, Fred ?? and Martha(?)
(Fred's better half), stopped in as well. They're
gone now, I'm about to play secretary and type
up what we talked about. I'll be here for a
while if you want to stop in for a beer.

On Thu, 4 Jul 2002, tickticker wrote:

> Just called them at Noon, and they said not a soul is in the place.  I was going to go but I don't like to drink alone :-(
>

> anthony

 "We need commonsense judges who understand that our rights were
 derived from God. Those are the kind of judges I intend to put on
 the bench." President George W. Bush, 27 June 2002
 http://www.nando.net/politics/story/453192p-3627921c.html

 "no religious Test shall ever be required" Constitution Article 6
 http://www.law.emory.edu/FEDERAL/usconst/art-6.html