Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement

Thu, 4 Jul 2002 02:06:06 -0700 (MST)

Am 03. Jul, 2002 schwätzte Trent Shipley so:

> Shall I contact Apple, IBM, and/or SUN to see if they want to have
> representation at the Bandersnatch strategy meetings?

If you know somone, please do!

I tried the person I know at Sun, but he's out for a couple more weeks and
the office is closed until Monday.

I called someone at IBM, but don't know when or if he'll respond.

I don't know anyone at Apple.

Any other vendors we should contact?

Oracle? Corel?

Curtis, Scott are the two of you allowed to speak as representatives of
RedHat? Will you be able to pull in someone who could?

Any other organizations that might want to make an appearance?

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  https://www.LuftHans.com/
# The Internet is the front line of the battle