Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 09:05:16 -0700

clap, clap, clap!  Yeah!  Very much what my office is looking for.  I want
all the good point and click look with the stable, cooler temperature
machines that actually get the job done.  I have discussed nothing but that
for two weeks at my office.

How do I change from what everyone knows here to what I know will work?  By
showing them.  By instructing them.  By convincing them.

I once saw a quote that I use daily here at our company.  I use it at
home.  I use it because it makes sense and I say it now because it follows
along with what this whole "beef" is about.

Don't Justify or Educate:  Convince.

Convince the County that it can be done, without the cost that Microsoft
wants and without long term down time, they will do it.  Period.  Rational,
conclusive, been there/done that talk is what will make this happen.  You
all know why we want some other choice than Microsoft.  You all know why we
are in this for the long haul.  So convince........

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave