Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 03 Jul 2002 08:52:49 -0700

Totally agreed.  That's the biggest thing that is going to make this
movement a failure: not knowing who is to speak for the group and what they
will speak about.

What are we going to do about this?  Appoint a spokesperson?  Create of
list of points?

Kimi