Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement

Tom Emerson plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 3 Jul 2002 08:20:17 -0700 (MST)

I've a short list of news/announcements/links, have a peek at:

http://www.technicaljanitors.com/main/who_is_using_linux.php

---------------
On Tue, 2 Jul 2002, tickticker wrote:

I just rsvp'd.  I'm going to drudge up some articles on some linux implementations on the
local government level and in school districts, but not all of them.  Any body attending might
want to as well since my research won't be long or thorough.  If they are taking this seriously
then case studies could help. I'm sure this will be discussed ten million
times this weak.  If positive things can happen here then we become the case study for others. :-)

anthony
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Kimi A. Adams
  To: plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
  Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 10:23 AM
  Subject: Fwd: Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement

  Okay, here is an answer to my questions about a public forum and the approval of the Enterprise Agreement.

  PLAN TO BE THERE!!!!  If you can attend, please RSVP to PAllsing@mail.maricopa.gov with your name.

  Thanks.

  Kimi A. Adams, V.P.
  Unity Wave, L.L.C.
  602-375-5363

    From: Paul Allsing - EGOVX <PAllsing@mail.maricopa.gov>
    To: "'kimi@unitywave.com'" <kimi@unitywave.com>
    Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:51:21 -0700

    You recently inquired about the County's use of Microsoft products and the manner in which we license their software.  We appreciate your interest in the County's technology plans.  To provide a forum in which to discuss our technology direction and address any questions you may have, we will have Information Technology staff members available to meet with citizens at 8:30 am on Monday July 8th.  The meeting location will be the County Administration Building at 301 W. Jefferson in Suite 420.  Please RSVP your attendance so we can ensure that adequate facilities are available for the meeting.

    Thank you for your inquiry,
    Paul Allsing
    Deputy CIO
    Maricopa County