Fwd: Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 18:31:35 -0700

--=====================_37769479==_.ALT

I am only getting certain emails on this listing or am I crazy?  I was
searching for stuff through the archives and found that Matt Alexander had
also posted this message to the group.  But I only received my post.  I
also did not receive several other listings in the archive that have to do
with this MS issue.

Can anyone help me understand this?  Or what to do to change this?

Kimi Adams

At 7/2/02, you wrote:
>Okay, here is an answer to my questions about a public forum and the
>approval of the Enterprise Agreement.
>
>PLAN TO BE THERE!!!!  If you can attend, please RSVP to
>PAllsing@mail.maricopa.gov with your name.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Kimi A. Adams, V.P.
>Unity Wave, L.L.C.
>602-375-5363

>>From: Paul Allsing - EGOVX <PAllsing@mail.maricopa.gov>
>>To: "'kimi@unitywave.com'" <kimi@unitywave.com>
>>Subject: Forum to discuss and answer questions on Enterprise Agreement
>>Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2002 09:51:21 -0700
>>
>>You recently inquired about the County's use of Microsoft products and
>>the manner in which we license their software.  We appreciate your
>>interest in the County's technology plans.  To provide a forum in which
>>to discuss our technology direction and address any questions you may
>>have, we will have Information Technology staff members available to meet
>>with citizens at 8:30 am on Monday July 8th.  The meeting location will
>>be the County Administration Building at 301 W. Jefferson in Suite
>>420.  Please RSVP your attendance so we can ensure that adequate
>>facilities are available for the meeting.
>>
>>Thank you for your inquiry,
>>Paul Allsing
>>Deputy CIO
>>Maricopa County
>>301 W Jefferson, Suite 420
>>Phoenix, AZ 85003

--=====================_37769479==_.ALT

I am only getting certain emails on this listing or am I crazy?&nbsp; I
was searching for stuff through the archives and found that Matt
Alexander had also posted this message to the group.&nbsp; But I only
received my post.&nbsp; I also did not receive several other listings in
the archive that have to do with this MS issue.<br><br>
Can anyone help me understand this?&nbsp; Or what to do to change
this?<br><br>
Kimi Adams<br><br>
At 7/2/02, you wrote:<br>
questions about a public forum and the approval of the Enterprise
Agreement.<br><br>
PLAN TO BE THERE!!!!&nbsp; If you can attend, please RSVP to
PAllsing@mail.maricopa.gov with your name.<br><br>
Thanks.<br><br>
Kimi A. Adams, V.P.<br>
Unity Wave, L.L.C.<br>
602-375-5363<br><br>
kimi@unitywave.com<br>
County's use of Microsoft products and the manner in which we license
their software.&nbsp; We appreciate your interest in the County's
technology plans.&nbsp; To provide a forum in which to discuss our
technology direction and address any questions you may have, we will have
Information Technology staff members available to meet with citizens at
8:30 am on Monday July 8th.&nbsp; The meeting location will be the County
Administration Building at 301 W. Jefferson in Suite 420.&nbsp; Please
RSVP your attendance so we can ensure that adequate facilities are
available for the meeting.<br>
inquiry,</font> <br>
420</font> <br>