Thanks again, Thurman! (Was: IF2 Hall Price)

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 02 Jul 2002 19:34:04 -0400

Thanks again be to the ThurmUnit for getting the facility for the last Install
Fest!

Now we see the benefit he provided for us.  Two rooms, power, and full
internet connection!  Saved us a bundle when compared to the numbers below.

Alan

On Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:25:21 -0400 (EDT) Robert Bushman <plug@traxel.com>