IF2 Hall Price

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 2 Jul 2002 17:25:21 -0400 (EDT)

$30.00 per powerstrip - hmmm, I wonder what would
happen if we plugged 40 computers into a single
powerstrip? :)  Figure 10 powerstrips.
 - $300.00

$250.00 for DSL? I'd rather just figure out what
we need and bring a server. I've got a 60 gig
I haven't even formatted yet - I can bring all
the major distros and every app we can think of.
Only serious drawback is not having access to the
web. People like to be able to see a computer hit
their favorite site. (we could simulate it by
caching some big names in advance)
 - $0.00

Glendale discount? Someone here's gotta live in
Glendale.
 - $544.00

$5.00 per table - 20 tables (two per powerstrip,
back to back).
 - $100.00

$944.00 W/O DSL (plus tax? - I'm new to this state)
$1194.00 W/ DSL (plus tax?)

Not trivial. As Jim notes, we really should be able
to get free space somewhere. I'm just investigating
the fallback of last resort.