Jul topics

Robert Bushman plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:47:13 -0400 (EDT)

Newbie Question: Do these topics typically become
OpenOffice presentations? Are they typically
copyleft? If so, it might be nice to recycle them
for InstallFest - especially if the original
presenters can be available to present them again.
Maybe even start building and refining a library
of presentations. I could provide a CVS repository
(currently fairly stable, but no guarantees, maybe
would be better to use Sourceforge or Savannah).

If I missed a FAQ on this, apologies and feel
free to hit me with the cluestick.