Q: location of Was: VMWare

Steve Smith plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:27:41 -0700

Ohhh... as you've noticed, workstation 2.x won't build the modules under
RH 7.2.  I periodically pestered them about it, then forgot it when I
got my copy of 3.0.  They told me a couple of times that they'd have
pre-built modules available "soon".  They'd be here:
http://www.vmware.com/download/modules/modules_ws.html#204 when they
finally do.
Got anything still running RH 7.1 to test on?

Steve