DHCPCD Problems with Cox's new network

John Kloian plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 29 Jan 2002 22:26:58 -0700 (US Mountain Standard Time)

This is hysterical!  As I mentioned before I was using pump prior to the
conversion and since the conversion pump cannot grab an IP.  So I have
statically been putting in the IP that my windows box grabs to at least
have connectivity.  So...as a test I uninstalled pump and apt-getted
dhcpcd.  Without any other confguration other than setting the interface I
can now grab an IP no problem! ;)

/  John Kloian III                                    VP Network Operations  /
/  Opnix, Inc.                                             http://opnix.com  /
/                     .Innovating Internet Intelligence.                     /