DHCP and Cox Cable

Bill Warner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
28 Jan 2002 14:05:23 -0700

Must be something on my box.  I can't ssh to it to fix it.

damn chicken/egg problems :)

On Mon, 2002-01-28 at 11:38, Technomage wrote:
> so far as I know, the only ports blocked are 25 and 80.
> I've done nmpa from remote places to test this and those are the only
> ports
> below 1024 that I can find in state "filtered"
>
> I can ssh into here from anywhere without fail and even ftp works as
> well.
>
> Technomage
>
> On Monday 28 January 2002 09:41, you wrote:
> > Quick question....
> >
> > Is SSH blocked on cox?  I have been unable to get to any of my ports
> on
> > my firewall from work.
Bill Warner
Unix/Linux Admin.
Direct Alliance Corporation

Company required stuff:

Contents are Direct Alliance Corporation Confidential

This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and contains
Direct Alliance Corporation privileged and confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.  Any other use of this email is prohibited.