Converting mp3 to wav

Anthony Hologounis plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 12:18:48 -0700

Thanks for the help...

I was on track with LDN but realized that the script fails when the mp3 file
name has spaces in it...remove the spaces and it works fine...but..
WL points to XMMS and changeing the output plugin to Disk writer. I am doing
that as I type...it seems to be working. The final test is to burn the wav
files to cdrom and see if they play.

Thanks

Anthony