Semi-static IP

Lisa Winkler plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 19:17:03 -0700

Yeah, I was offline for 2 days before I decided to go static.  I feel sorry for
the majority of their customers who don't know how to do this and thus are
completely without a connection.  I ran static with @home for quite some time
and will continue to do so until they can get their network running reliably.

Lisa