DHCP and Cox Cable

Technomage plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 16:16:19 -0700

yeah, there are a few things you need to do.
1. read the docs that come with it.
2. make sure you have the command line client installed and running (there is
an example crontable you can use).

if you run it in a term window, make sure you use -graphics with it or the
xsetiathome app will not work)

I can sed you all the info neccessary to get it operational (crontabs, etc).