DHCP and Cox Cable

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 14:55:54 -0700

I see why you chose the name Ghastly.  Not being comfortable with Linux
(be it GUI or CLI) is no reason to tell people to use their advice for
an enema.  (Though someone in this conversation is in Ghastly need of
one.)
Fortunately, I don't need to add you to my trash can.  I'm wearing the
latest in designer flame-proof underwear, so feel free to tell me to do
what you want.  Also, don't forget to add "Running Linux" to your Amazon
wish list (since you're in need of comfort).  That way, if you don't
like the book's advice, you can shove it up your own ass.