Unsubscribing via site

Victor Odhner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 14:41:15 -0700

Digital Wokan wrote:
> There is no field for entering my password, ...

Huh?

You go to this:

You enter your e-mail address in the "Plug-discuss Subscribers"
section, next to the "Edit Options" button.  Click that button.

You see the page, "PLUG-discuss Configuration for <your e-mail
address>".

There is a text-box labeled "Password:" just to the left
of the "Unsubscribe" button.  Fill your password in there,
and press "Unsubscribe".

If this "Configuration" form does not appear with a Password
box, something is munged up.  I just navigated to this page
using Netscape 4.7, Opera and IE5.

Vic