cox mail down???

Tyler Hall plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 07:44:55 -0700 (MST)

Just a final note on this subject, since it *SEEMS* to be back up.   Who
knows!    Everytime I called Cox's Tech Support it was busy, and then I
Finally got in.   I had to wait on hold for a hour and a half but I got
in.

After waiting, I finally got to talk to a guy that told me the servers
were down, bleh bleh bleh.

I asked if we would be reimbursed for the time spent down (since my mom
works from home, and she couldnt work the last 2 days (she gets her work
from email))  His response to this, was "Cox's Email is a free service
that you don't pay for"

What a joke.

So, don't try to get any money off this month's bill, it's *NOT* going to
work.

;) Tyler