Speaking of topics

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:09:54 -0500

Well, Derek, if your presentation is developer oriented, we might have to book you for a Devel SIG meeting.

You could have two presentation: one for the general group on more general stuff and one for the devel group on programming issues.

Just a thought for the future.  Either way, I would want to attend both presentations if you had two.

Alan

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us wrote:
> As always if you need emergency speaker let me know and I can do something
on GNU Enterprise.  I would be more gung ho about it, but the sequoia
crowd strikes me as more interested in sys admin level stuff than
developer oriented stuff, which is why I havent said... 'oh oh pick me
pick me' about preseneting GNUe. :)

-derek