OSX (was:Re: AZ BSD?)

Sundar Narayanasamy plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 25 Jan 2002 10:01:56 -0700

OSX sounds like a good idea to me. I usesd to work on Apple when I was
in college in India. I loved it. After that, I never had a chance to
work on it. And after Jay's previous mail, I am totally sold. I want to
check out the new iMac and others(I liked the Cube, too).

If there is a presentation on OSX, I wouldn't mind coming to the meeting
between my work, school and day care routine.

Sundar