Handspring, USB, KDE, no worky!

Robert A. Klahn plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 24 Jan 2002 22:46:02 -0700

I'm running 2.4.17 with RedHat 7.2, with no known worries. But, then, I do nothing with USB. I think trying to update the USB drivers in 2.4.7 vs. just going up to 2.4.15+ is the path of maximum resistance. There is a good writeup on how to do this at https://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/linux/RHL-7.2-Manual/custom-guide/custom-kernel.html

Bob.