DHCP and Cox Cable

Digital Wokan plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 20:10:13 -0700

As much of a pain as it is, I have to agree.  I was getting sick of the
Winderz Luserz tying up more bandwidth than my .iso downloads.  On the
bright side, dhs.org will let you put a port number in the redirect
address.  (Though I have no idea how to get that appended through use of
the dhsd daemon yet.)