Evolution and LDAP

Blake Barnett plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
23 Jan 2002 14:31:06 -0700

There is a checkbox which says "My server requires authentication" and
then a field to enter the email address which you want to authenticate
with.  (email address == username basically)

Are you sure your addressbook requires authentication just to view
entries?  Or do you want to be able to edit entries on the server this
way....