free hardware decision

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 15:22:52 -0500

Sounds like a good choice to me.

Linux people are great.  Spread free/open software.  Spread hardware around too.

Alan

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us wrote:

free hardware decision

<P>Ok, after much internal conflict and consideration I have decided the recipient of my dust collecting K62-300 box. All people who made a pitch for the box were deserving but the most compelling e-mail was sent in by John Wheat. With work, school, and a family of five I felt that he would put my machine to good use. John, e-mail me if you still want the machine and I will tell you how to pick it up. For those who did'nt get the box I am pretty sure I will have more stuff to give away when I finally save enough pesos to replace all of my intel boxes with Apple/G4 boxes(drool).

<P>- Joel Dudley