Floppy question

Victor Odhner plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 08:57:33 -0700

Have you tried specifying vfat in your mount command?
What I tried to say (below) was that I don't have it
in my /proc/filesystems file but my kernel still knows
about it, at least for hard disks.  (This is true either
of vfat, or of whatever Windows filesystem type supports
long file names.)

If it doesn't work with your mount command, then
you may have to build it into your kernel and I don't
know how that's done offhand.

Vic