Evolution on RedHat 7.2

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
22 Jan 2002 23:39:05 -0700

On Tue, 2002-01-22 at 16:50, Stan Harder wrote:
> I thought they had fixed the "import Outlook addressbook" issue in
> 1.0.1. It seems they weren't compatible with OE 5.0+ until this latest
> release. According to the list of fixes, they resolved a problem with
> importing Outlook addresses but the note doesn't actually state what
> version they can import...

----
As fer as I can tell - import options on evolution 1.0.1-2

from file
 - vcard (.vcf)
 - mbox
 - iCalendar (ics)
 - Outlook Express 4 (mbx)
 - LDAP (ldif)

from application
 Pine
   - Mail
   - Addressbook
 Netscape
   - Mail
   - Settings

Imported addresses from outlook into Netscape 4.79 on Windows / exported
as ldif / converted file  dos2unix -c ASCII -n infile outfile / import
outfile in Evolution / Evolution crash / eminently repeatable

Craig