Evolution on RedHat 7.2

Blake Barnett plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
22 Jan 2002 09:56:24 -0700

No, it's that fear of change that I spoke about it a previous post.
Someone said what it took to get it installed on RedHat and I said what
it took to get it installed on Debian and Connectiva.  Where's the
arrogance?

If you can't take suggestions and/or comparisons for what they are, how
can you make any progress?