Ron Jeffries speaking tomorrow

plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us plug-discuss@lists.plug.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:45:47 -0500

I didn't see this posted to PLUG so I thought I would do it.

Jiva sent this into the AzDev email list about Ron Jeffries, THE extreme programming guy, speaking tomorrow.  Go to the Extreme Programming Users Group site for diretions.

I don't know if I can get there on this short notice but it would be nice.

Alan

BTW, extreme programming can be applied to Linux development.  There.  It's on topic.  ;^)

Jiva DeVoe <jiva@mail.opnix.com> wrote:
> The XP User Group (http://pxpug.org) has scheduled an outstanding
guest speaker for their meeting this week, Ron Jeffries (XP Gawd).
Unfortunately, this meeting conflicts with the AZDEV meeting (usually
it doesn't, not sure why it does this month.)  Sooo, I have decided to
reschedule this week's AZDEV meeting so everyone can go to the PXPUG
Meeting instead.  I will post an updated message when I have figured
out what the new time/day is for the AZDEV meeting.

For information on where/when the PXPUG meeting is to be held, visit:
http://pxpug.org

Thanks!

--
Jiva DeVoe