mame cabnet

Bill Warner plug-discuss@lists.plug.mybutt.net
21 Jan 2002 15:33:06 -0700

I am thinking that a vga-to-svideo converter may be easer to use.  Right
now I am trying to use an ATI Radeon QD with svideo tv out.  That
doesn't seem to work at all except in VESA2.0 fb mode.

I also have an old riva128 (pre TNT) card with svideo out.  It seems to
work somewhat with the riva128 kernel fb support, but I am unable to get
it to work correctly with svgalib or advancemame.  I am pretty sure it
is just my not being good at dealing with video other than X.