mame cabnet

Bill Warner plug-discuss@lists.plug.mybutt.net
21 Jan 2002 13:39:36 -0700

sorry try I'll again.

has anyone here in the valley put together a mame cabinet?  I have been
working on one useing a 27" tv, svideo and a hacked keyboard matrix.  I
was just wondering if anyone else has done this and I would like to
compare notes with them.

I am working on useing the new advancemame with linux but I am haveing
problems with tv out support in linux for anything other than X windows
and VESA2.0 modes.  svgalib and fb are giveing me problems.

On Sun, 2002-01-20 at 21:49, Tom Achtenberg wrote:
> Bill,  as a security measure, I will not open attachments on email list
> messages.  Can you please set your email to send text messages instead
> of
> attachments?
>
> Thanks

Bill Warner
Unix/Linux Admin.
Direct Alliance Corporation

Company required stuff:

Contents are Direct Alliance Corporation Confidential

This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and contains
Direct Alliance Corporation privileged and confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.  Any other use of this email is prohibited.