mame cabnet

Bill Warner plug-discuss@lists.plug.mybutt.net
20 Jan 2002 19:54:14 -0700

--=-2c16lReku6rcp8QsxcP/

has anyone here in the valley put together a mame cabinet?  I have been
working on one useing a 27" tv, svideo and a hacked keyboard matrix.  I
was just wondering if anyone else has done this and I would like to
compare notes with them.

I am working on useing the new advancemame with linux but I am haveing
problems with tv out support in linux for anything other than X windows
and VESA2.0 modes.  svgalib and fb are giveing me problems.

here are some cool links:
advance mame website
http://advancemame.sourceforge.net
great linux based mame cabinet site
http://cmdrtaco.net/jubei/
where i got my controlers
http://www.happcontrols.com/
kewl keyboard interface stuff
http://www.hagstromelectronics.com/

As soon as I get around to hooking up my digicamra I will send in some
pictures.  And probly setup my own website.

--=20
Bill Warner
Unix/Linux Admin.
Direct Alliance Corporation

Company required stuff:

Contents are Direct Alliance Corporation Confidential

This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and contains
Direct Alliance Corporation privileged and confidential information.
If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately
and delete the original.  Any other use of this email is prohibited.

--=-2c16lReku6rcp8QsxcP/

--=-2c16lReku6rcp8QsxcP/--