West side meeting

foodog plug-discuss@lists.plug.mybutt.net
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 23:44:40 -0700

Jim wrote:

> The GCC meetings are on the THIRD TUESDAY - that means you just missed it by
> two days, Chuck
>
> On Thursday 17 January 2002 14:10, you wrote:
> > Hi,
> > Is there a PLUG meeting at GCC tonight, thursday?

Um, err... I'll verify this Tuesday (as in "make dang sure this time")
but I now *believe* that the room is actually scheduled for the fourth
Tuesday of each month....  That would certainly explain the scheduling
conflict and last-second room change last Tuesday.

BTW, Dan gave a great presentation on bash if you weren't there.  Even
brought hardcopy for everyone so the lack of a computer and projector
didn't scuttle the meeting.  Thanks again, Dan :-)

Steve