gphoto2

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.plug.mybutt.net
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 17:39:20 -0700

Is anyone familar with gphoto? I'm tryint to download some pics I took
with a Kodak DC280.
I'm typing in the following command:
gphoto2 --camera "Kodak DC280" --port usb: --list-folders
and getting the following error

Folders in /:
*** Error ('Could not find the requested device on the USB port') ***
The following message is the last internal error message.
This message may currently still be unrelated to the real error:

Could not find USB device (vendor 0x40a, product 0x130). Make sure this
device is connected to the computer.

For debugging messages, please use the --debug option.

I know my kernal supports USB and I have hotplug because my mouse is a
USB mouse.

I don't know digital cameras too well or gphoto so could use any advise
you can give me thanks.

Carl P.