PLUG web page

Victor Odhner plug-discuss@lists.plug.mybutt.net
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:31:39 -0700

Technomage:

If you will give me FTP or SSH (SCP) access to a
web server, I will upload the material.

(I am assuming nobody knows the IP address to
the plug.phoenix.az.us web server.  I'm sorry
that I didn't note this, we could just be
using that site directly.  Nobody has any old
DNS cache info lying around?)

I'm not sure what you mean in terms of a
port redirect.  Wouldn't we just define a
virtual host to run at http://your.site:8000 ?

If you are using Apache, and will give me Telnet or
SSH access to your config, I will prepare the
virtual host section to run on Port 8000 and will
let you know.  Or just e-mail a copy of your
httpd.conf file to me so I can generate the changes.
I can do this without having to apply the files
myself.

We could redirect PLUG.phoenix.az.us
to your site but that change would need
to be done at the Sequoia end if I understand
what I have read in this thread.

I don't think we have any CGIs running on
the PLUG site, do we?

Vic

http://www.newearth.org/~victor/resume.html
 -- or temporarily --