FTP Server

Lisa Winkler plug-discuss@lists.plug.mybutt.net
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:18:23 -0700 (MST)

My words were "Probably a dumb question."  I certainly wasn't looking to be flamed, and I appreciate those who were kind enough to defend me.

I'm a bit farther along than a newbie but I'm far from an expert and I still need some help at times.  Since I joined this list a couple months ago I've learned quite a bit and I appreciate the help.  I hope I will be able to return the favor at some point.

Nige - apology accepted, but a little more tact next time would be helpful.

Lisa