FTP Server

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.plug.mybutt.net
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 12:13:42 -0800 (PST)

Good points, Tom.  There often times is a rather arrogant attitude amongst
the "tech elite" for whatever reason, and it tends to hurt the overall
cause of what many of us are working towards accomplishing.  Since the
PLUG list is composed of many different personalities, I hope that no one
gives up on Linux simply because of the negative attitudes of a few
members.  There are a lot more of us that really do want to help.  :-)
~M