Cut off from the Sequoia meeting

Brian Cluff plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 11 Jan 2002 14:20:36 -0700

We havent been doing it lately do to the video capture card overheating
about about an hour and locking up the whole system.  We are trying to put
together a small system that we can dedicate to captureing video.

We might have one available by next meeting, but more likely the meeting
after that.

Brian Cluff