Addressbook LDAP schema?

linux @esaravana.com plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 15:22:31 -0700

Hi Mike,

I have my addresses all around, sylpheed, mozilla, Outlook,
squirrelmail... But I guess I can always start with Mozilla and then
convert all other address books to Mozilla and load to LDAP. And I also
want to store multiple address books, like one for me, one my wife, one
for my sister... Any hint in the right direction would be greatly
appreciated.

Before all, how exactly do I extract mozilla 0.9.6 address book to ldif
format. :-[

Thanks,
Sundar