Stupid Samba Questions

Matt Alexander plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 10 Jan 2002 13:48:37 -0800 (PST)

Check out http://sunfreeware.com and download gcc and any other GNU
software you might find useful for your version of Solaris.

Also, how did you add /usr/ucb/cc to your path?  To make it take effect
immediately, you'd need to do something like (depending on your shell):

export PATH=$PATH:/usr/ucb

I believe that everything for Samba should be contained within the
/usr/local/samba directory, but the default configuration might look for
some files in other directories, such as /etc/samba/private.
~M