GNUCASH alternitives : (was RPM help please)

Victor Odhner plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 21:46:00 -0700

Carl wrote:
> 1) which Xterm allows you to cut and paste from it?
> At one point I had a term that I could hightlight then
> copy or cut from but my current one certainly doesn't.

I'm using the Gnome terminal under RH7.1, and it does
cut and paste, but it took me a while to unlearn my
Windows habits.  By the act of highlighting something,
i.e., dragging across it and then releasing the left button,
you perform a copy (not a CUT).  If you want to extend
that selection you start at the end of it and drag further
using the right-button.  To PASTE, you use the MIDDLE
button, or if you only have two buttons and your X system
is configured correctly, then you "chord" the two buttons
together to paste.

John wrote:
>  I think is supposed to be cox.net

They say the "conversion kits" will be sent out during
early January, and THEN you will hopefully have the same
mailbox name @cox.net, although they have a disclaimer
as if some mailbox names might encounter conflicts.
Your @home.com address should remain valid through
February 28th.

Vic