GNUCASH alternitives : (was RPM help please)

Carl Parrish plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 14:58:05 -0700

I'm seriously looking at getting Kapital (I think its cheaper than money
dance) only then i've got to install all the KDE and QT crap so it'll be
about the same pain in the assness <wd?>. So far I've been able to force
my way though all the depends and it looks like gnucash install only
problem is I get this when trying to run it.

gnucash: relocation error: /usr/libguppi.so.13: undefined symbol:PyType_Type

Which brings up two new questions. 1) which Xterm allows you to cut and
paste from it? At one point I had a term that I could hightlight then
copy or cut from but my current one certainly doesn't. And b) Does
anyone know what the new ending to the cox emails is supposed to be now?
I'm trying to get into the habit but I've been giving everyone
cparrish@cox.com and that doesn't seem to be working. Cox's website is
NOT gearded for Mozilla.

Thanks,
Carl P.