OT Phone Companies

Technomage plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 07 Jan 2002 01:47:23 -0700

Tom,
we use cox telephone services here.
service has been flawless (well, save for 1 service outage that was
solved in less than 90 minutes from time of initial report).

among other things, cox has been very good about services and billing.
in looking at all the billing here, we are still paying less for
the combo package (digitial cable, telephone and broadband). with the
pay
chans in place, total bill is roughly $140/month.

Technomage