OT Phone Companies

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 06 Jan 2002 13:46:09 -0700

--=======15EE5949=======

When I had Cox Communications, I felt that the service was good and
customer service was adequate but the price was good.  I did eventually go
bad to quest because I changed from cable to satellite and I cancelled the
whole account.  There aren't many providers in my area actually so I am
kinda stuck.

Kimi Adams
Unity Wave

At 1/4/02, you wrote:

>I know several of the list members are using alternate local phone companies
>other than Qwest.  I need to know what companies you have had good service
>from and how to contact them.  Thank!!
>

>Tom Achtenberg
>
>Visit my home page at http://achtenberg.com

>---