Microsoft Offering free seminar on how to compete with Linux

Tom Achtenberg plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 13:34:59 -0700

It requires a Windows computer to participate.

Interwise Participant - Minimum Technical Requirements:
At this time Interwise supports PCs that run the Windows 9x, ME, NT4(SP4), 2000 Professional and XP operating systems

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Alexander [mailto:m@netpro.to]
Sent: Friday, January 04, 2002 1:14 PM
To: plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Subject: Microsoft Offering free seminar on how to compete with Linux

I think we should all sign up for this and attend.  ;-)  I know I'd have
fun asking questions...

Linux Compete for Microsoft Partners

Confused about how to compete against Linux? Unable to overcome customer
objections? Attend this Web seminar to have your questions answered. The
goals of the Webcast are to:

Review Linux competitive information

Learn to overcome customer objections

January 31, 2002 - 8:00 A.M. to 9:30 A.M. Pacific /11:00 A.M. Eastern

http://www.interwise.com/live/viewevent.asp?eventid=574