Correction

Kimi A. Adams plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 03 Jan 2002 20:56:17 -0700

--=======2BB921B4=======

Hey now, enough with this sexually proficient polish stuff.  We all know
that it's not the mistakes but the heart behind (no pun intended) the
thought that counts.  Unless you might be referring to the mind over matter
thingie??  Sorta like it's good enough for government work?  In triplicate?

Kimi
P.S. I can say this because my husband is Polish too and since I am half of
him (not physically) then I can say I sorta am too.  And they are
intelligent, that's for sure.  It's hard to outthink mine!  hehe

At 1/3/02, you wrote:

>Of course not, Greg.  But when so many people do not know how wise,
>intelligent, and sexually proficient we Poles are, it does allow us to use
>our proud heritage as a reason for any errors of both commission and
>omission.
>
>::grin::
>
>On Thursday 03 January 2002 12:02 pm, you wrote:
> > Hey I am Polish and I am proud of that.
> >
> > I hope you did not mean to insult me.
> >
> > Greg

---