GTK font weirdness

Blake Barnett plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
03 Jan 2002 10:22:05 -0700

Check your locale settings, make sure you are still using en_US, there
have been some big changes to the locales in Woody recently-ish.

Also, check that your X config hasn't changed with regards to your
fonts.  Are you using any true-type fonts? If so, make sure the freetype
module is being loaded.

A great place for this post would be the debian-user mailling list, it
has tons of traffic and it's more than likely that this has been
encountered before.

--
Blake Barnett (bdb)  <blake.barnett@developonline.com>
Sr. Unix Administrator

Learning is a skill, you get better at it with practice.